NOTE: This site is pretty out of date. Check out my github or my resume.
I'm an undergrad at MIT. In the past, I have interned at MIT Probcomp, where I worked on BayesDB, and Two Sigma, where I built an AI challenge. I've also worked at IBM Research and will work at Google this summer.
- The Design and Implementation of Modern Online Programming Competitions (paper). A discussion of the design of AI programming challenges.
- Integrating a Fast, Non-parametric Bayesian Inference Engine into BayesDB (paper). Presents my work at MIT Probcomp.
- A Universal Robotic Control System using Reinforcement Learning with Limited Feedback (paper, poster). Winner of NYCSEF's Intel Excellence in Computer Science Award, ISEF's Second in Category Award, and awards from NASA and CERN.
- American Computer Science League Team: I am the leader of Horace Mann School's American Computer Science League Team. We will be attending ACSL's national competition this May. In the past, we have consitently been in the nation's to three teams.
- HM Programming Club: I am the leader of Horace Mann School's programming club. We hold monthly coding competitions, lead programming workshops, and go to hackathons.
- HM Varsity Robotics: I am the Head of Programming/Electronics/Pneumatics for the Horace Mann's Varsity Robotics Team (aka. the Basement Lions). We compete in the First Robotics Competition.